For your debate, you used good details . I like how you have to different parts, one for the reasons way and the different times that it is use. You have a lot of good facts to start your debate. - Amber.
I like your point regard the trasplants, but i dont nessary agree. I am in need for more concrete facts not just your opinon, maybe a source. Also how does a regular trasplant cause shorten lifespan? Why would there be a shorten lifespan? How many years is it shortened by? What is theraputic cloning? ----Claire
Great looking blog. you have alot of really good topics arguing your topic for the debate. you may want to change your word font and color, in places it nearly hides the words completely.
over all good job and great blog! ~Lindi~
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Comments
Posted by Tamekia Young at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment